Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A slow 1-mile jog

I ran, actually a slow jog, for a mile today on the Jordan River Parkway. My pace was slower than my fast walk, and I probably looked like an old man shuffling down the path with very small steps :) This was my first run since I slipped on the ice. My back feels fine, but my tailbone is pretty sore when I run due to the impact of running on my body. When I walk I have just a very mile soreness in the tailbone.

The temperature during my jog was about 32-33 (F), and the sky was sunny with nice clouds. The high temperature today was about 36 (F). We're supposed to have some snow flurries tomorrow evening.

2 comments:

  1. Good news today! My tail-bone isn't very sore this morning. Today is a rest day, and that will give my body another day for healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good news continues. My tail-bone is still tender but not as sore as yesterday. I'm anxious to see how my running goes tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete