Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A great run at dusk

When I left home for my run on the Jordan River Parkway, the sun had set behind the Oquirrh mountains. I ran two miles and really enjoyed it. On the way back, lights were turning on in the nearby buildings, ducks were settling in the river for the night, and it was peaceful and quiet. I passed a few walkers out with their dogs, and I talked with one man who had "lost" his wife somewhere. I think she was the walker I passed just before I stopped, and I told him the direction she was going.

My wakeup HR was 56 this morning, down quite a bit from last week. My knees are still swollen but not as much as they have been. I could have gone farther than two miles, but I didn't want to put a lot of stress on my body and hinder my run tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment