Thursday, January 25, 2018

Did a light run of 2.1 miles

Today was a cloudy day, although the temperature was in the low 40s. I ran my usual route, going south from 100th South. There was a 10 mph south wind blowing, and that wind made it seem colder than the actual temperature. There were a number of people walking dogs, and a few runners on the path. I also saw 3 trucks from South Jordan City; the workers were clearing brush from the edges of the path. I got pretty tired and stopped several times for short breaks (1 minute) on the way back. I also did extra walking on the way back. I was on the trail at noon, and I hadn't had any breakfast or lunch, thus reducing the energy I had for running. We're supposed to have more snow tonight, and the cloudy weather probably means snow is on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment