Wednesday, June 14, 2017

I did 1.4 miles again

I did 1.4 miles this morning, although I didn't feel very well. I felt tired and didn't have a lot of energy. The air temperature was in the mid 70s (F). I had a good breakfast and drank water before and during my run, but I had one dizzy spell about 1/8 mile from the end.  I had been sitting on a bench talking to an 80-year-old guy who was walking several miles, and I got up and started jogging. I then got dizzy. I stopped and drank some water and felt better. I made it to the end of my run and the drive home without getting dizzy. It was not the dizziness that led to my pacemaker, but felt more like a dizzy spell from getting up and jogging instead of getting up and walking. I was glad I had some water left so I could drink it while I was recovering from the dizzy spell.

Tomorrow the temperature is forecast to be 90, and I'm glad tomorrow is a rest day, although I have some lawns to mow.

No comments:

Post a Comment