Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Ran 2.6 miles again

I repeated my run of 2.6 miles. It's nice to reach the bench at the turn around point. I felt better than I did last time. One reason is that I was out earlier and had more shade. I was on the trail at 8 am. In addition, my body is starting to get used to jogging longer and the longer distance. I did more walking, but not as much as last time. In addition, I alternated jogging and walking all the way back, while last time I walked almost all of the last 0.75 miles. The coming week is predicted to be hot, and by hot I mean temperatures up to 100 or more. As long as I get out early, I'll be OK.

1 comment:

  1. HI, have been following your blog for a few years now. I wish I stuck to the running as well as you do. Good on you....and keep it up!
    Zahir
    Toronto, Canada.

    ReplyDelete