Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Back to the Jordan River Parkway and 2 miles

The air was pretty good today, and I returned to the Jordan River Parkway and ran/walked 2 miles using 30 seconds for each phase of my workout. I've been using this 30 second/30 second ratio for quite a while for my run/walk workouts. It was late afternoon (or early evening) when I went out. The temperature had been 47 (F) during the afternoon but was 40 when I went out. Even though the sun had set before I left home, I was able to complete my workout while it was still dusk. I only saw one other runner and five walkers during my time out. It was nice to be outside again. Using the indoor track at the rec center is OK when the air is bad, but nothing beats being outside for my runs.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog, thanks for this post..it's been good reading this..

    ReplyDelete