Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ran 2 miles on the Jordan River Parkway

We've had relatively good air for almost a week, but tomorrow the forecast is for a bad day. I thus went running today and did 2 miles. My wife didn't go with me, because she was gone on another schedule. The temperature was in the low 40s (F), and I wore my running shorts. Most of the path was clear of ice and dry, but there were quite a few wet spots from snow along the edge melting and running on the path. There were also a few places that still had some ice mixed with water. I saw a couple of walkers, but I didn't see any other runners. Many of the runners go out during their noon hour from work, and I ran in the mid-afternoon and thus missed them.

I hadn't had breakfast, so I ate a light lunch before I ran, but it was too much, and my stomach didn't feel well as I ran.

1 comment:

  1. As often as I like to run with others, I spend an equal amount running alone just enjoying the scenery and my music.

    http://runningschlub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete