Monday, September 23, 2013

Ran for 34 minutes

My right quad is still tight when I run, and today I stopped every two minutes (one run/walk cycle) to hold my leg in the air for 10-15 seconds. Later, I changed my running from 90 seconds to 60 seconds to see if that affected how long I could go before my leg got tight (I went more cycles but my leg still got tight). My leg feels fine before and after my workout and all day on my rest days.

My wife walked her two miles. We intersected each other when I was about 0.16 miles from the one mile marker. I turned around and went back to our car, getting there a few minutes after my wife got there. In the 40 minutes, I ran about 1.7 miles. I didn't run further, because my wife had to get home and then leave for Salt Lake City.

My wife said she saw a large flock of quail on the path. I didn't see the quail, though. I have seen the quail on other days. Most of them were born this spring, and now they are adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment