Monday, November 19, 2012

Another good 60-minute run/walk

The temperature during my run/walk was in the low 50s (F). Lots of sunshine and a 8-10 mph south wind. Another great day for running. I went north from 100th South, through the Sandy city golf course and up Riverside Drive to 50 yards before the light at 7th West and 90th South. I felt fine during the runs and took no rest breaks. I completed 3.2 miles during the hour. I wore my running shorts and a T-shirt and enjoyed the warm day, although I hope we get lots of snow in the mountains this winter. I wore my wind breaker during the first half-hour, and then after my body was warmed up, I took the jacket off and tied it around my waist.

Running and walking for 60 seconds is working fine for me. In a couple of weeks, if I still feel fine, I'll add another 5 seconds to the times.

I saw lots of geese in the field that had them on Saturday.  The field also had 2 horses, and the geese and horses seemed to not be bothered by the other animals in the field.

1 comment:

  1. I started running at the age 30 years and I hope that I was doing it as long as you;) greetings from Poland

    ReplyDelete