Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A good 30-minute rest run

I ran/walked for 30 minutes going south from 9800 South and did 1.55 miles. The temperature was 60 (F), and wind gusts were 15-20 mph. While I ran south, the wind was a head wind, and I was glad I brought my wind breaker. But when I turned around and headed back, I wasn't so sure I needed the jacket. I unzipped the jacket but didn't take it off. The sky was overcast, but no rain is forecast until tomorrow evening. There were several runners and dog-walkers, and I saw one cross-country skier on roller blades. He used his ski poles to push himself, and his leg movements were the same as he would use on skies.

My wakeup heart rate was 46, and I felt pretty good. I had a good 7 hours of sleep last night. Last week I only got about 6 hours per night, and that raised my wakeup heart rate into the mid 50s.

No comments:

Post a Comment