Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Did 2.6 miles in my 50 minute run/walk

Today wasn't THE day to go running, but it was a good day and I had a nice run/walk. The sky was partially cloudy, and there was a lot of sun. The temperature was in the high 30s (F). A brisk 15 mph or so wind was blowing from the north. I didn't feel it during the first mile, because it was a tail wind. But, after I turned around I was facing a head wind, and I could tell the chill factor was lower than the air-temperature. However, my nylon wind breaker did a good job of stopping the wind. I ran slow today because of the head wind. I saw two walkers but no other runners and no cyclists. We had about an inch of snow last night, but by the time I went out (about 2 pm) the snow was all gone, and the path was clear and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment