Monday, March 19, 2012

Another good day for running: did 1.65 miles in my 30 minutes

The sky was partially overcast and the air temperature was in the mid 40s (F) during my 30-minute rest run. I did 1.65 miles. I felt pretty good during the run, and afterwards. I didn't check my wakeup heart rate, but it was probably in the mid 50s. I didn't see many people on the path. There was a cold 10 mph north wind, and that may have kept people away. We had about an inch of light snow last night, but by early afternoon when I did my run, the snow was gone and the path was dry. As I neared the end of my run, I saw a few snow flakes drifting to the ground, and the dark clouds over the Wasatch Mountains were slowly advancing into the valley. The weather will get warmer as the week progresses, and by Thursday the daytime temperatures are expected to be in the low 60s.

No comments:

Post a Comment