Thursday, June 10, 2010

I was tired during my run and reduced it to 1.5 miles

As explained in the title, I reduced my run today to 1.5 miles. I had a good 7 hours sleep last night, but I only had 6 hours the night before and about 6.5 hours during most of the nights in the previous week. Lack of sleep has always affected my body-energy, and my age probably has magnified that effect. Also, I didn't leave for my run until 1 pm, and I had no breakfast. The bottom line is that I need to manage my schedule better....

The temperature was in the 70s (F). The sky was partly cloudy, and it was hot. I drank one bottle of water and would have drunk the other bottle if I had continued my run. We should get rain later today or tonight.

I looked for the wader at the sand bars but only saw a few ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment