Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Another day of doing 1.5 miles

My wife and I did the 1.5 miles again today. I did seven spurts of jogging during our walk. I felt more tired today than I have in past days, and I'm glad I have two days of rest before my next walk. I didn't jog quite as far as I have in past walks; I jogged until my legs started to feel the stress, and then I resumed walking again.

We had wind and hail during the night, followed by 4 or 5 inches of powdery snow. By mid afternoon when we walked, the snow was almost all gone, and the path was clear. The temperature was in the mid 40s (F), a nice day to be out.

1 comment:

  1. Serendipidty! I was just reading Run Bulldog Run's blog and read about music set to your running cadence, thought you might find it interesting: http://www.hellasound.com/music/song/how-to-turn-around-a-bad-day/

    ReplyDelete