Monday, May 12, 2008

Another way to tell that I'm recovering

I just became aware of another indication that I'm recovering from my November injury to my right leg. My normal sleep pattern is to sleep for 5 hours and then wake up for a bathroom call. If I'm under a lot of stress, I'll probably stay awake for a while. Otherwise, I go right back to sleep.

However, after the accident my sleep pattern changed. I would wake up every hour with an intense desire for water and because of all that drinking, bathroom calls. After a few weeks, I began sleeping for two hours. Then three or four hours. For the past two weeks, I've been sleeping five hours. It looks like I'm back to my normal sleep-pattern, indicating my body is getting free of the stress of the accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment