Saturday, September 08, 2007

Yea Angie, go Angie, go!

My running friend from Idaho came to the Salt Lake Valley to run a marathon relay this morning with her sisters. The race started and ends near the Jordan River Parkway where I run, and about two miles of the five mile loop is on the Parkway. Angie ran the first leg, and as I write this, she should be close to finishing. I went to the race this morning to meet her family and to cheer them off. Angie is a cousin to my wife's sister-in-law.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Allen! We had a really fun time together and it was great to share something I've grown passionate about with those I love. I didn't realize until the night before I'd be running the first leg of the relay, so I felt badly I didn't have a chance to visit long with you. But thanks again for coming out to say hello! I'll work on a write-up of the relay on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to meet your sisters and your parents. I wasn't able to stay long because I had to go home and get ready to go to American Fork.

    ReplyDelete