Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sleep, wonderful sleep...

I had a whopping 10 hours sleep last night, and my wakeup HR was 53, just a point above yesterday. After my 13-mile run yesterday, I took a half-hour nap and then watched a movie (The Greatest Game Ever Played, a true story of a 20-year old amateur golfer who won the US Open). I then mowed my lawns and did a few chores that kept me on my feet. So, yesterday was a stressful day for a 70-year old, and my body needed the sleep. I had good sleep during the past week, and I wasn't sleep deprived, just in need of some extra sleep to help reduce the stress of the day.

I won't get much, if any, running this coming week. Friday is my last day of work, and then I'm into retirement. During this week, I have to be to work by 9 am to train my replacement, and I'll be working two or three hours of overtime to finish a project. But, I'll be able to run on Saturday, hopefully another 13-miler.

Training Graphs

No comments:

Post a Comment