Saturday, February 25, 2006

10 miles today, 5 to go!

My wakeup HR was 51, and I had a beautiful morning for my 10 mile long run. The temperature was about 43 (F) when I left and 55 (F) when I returned. I wore my running shorts for the first time in several weeks. I saw a man raking his lawn and his wife pruning her rose bushes. Spring is on its way! The snow was gone from the canal road, but the road was muddy during the first part of my run. The rest of the road had small pea gravel, and it was ok to use. On the way back, I took a side street to bypass that mud. When I left there was a 10 mph head wind, but on the way back, the wind had decreased to about 5 mph.

I could tell when I left that I was a bit tired. I had an ok run but not a great run. The nine walking breaks I took helped a lot, and I felt ok during the run and afterwards.

Training Graphs

No comments:

Post a Comment