Saturday, August 07, 2021

Weekly walking summary 5.000 miles this week

Monday. This week is a rest week, and I'm doing less distance to give my body more rest. I walked the east loop and then the west loop. It was sprinkling during the east loop, but it turned into a nice rain during the west loop. I was drenched to my skin when I got home, I was out at 8:20 am and back about 9:30, wet clothes and all.

Tuesday. Judy and I walked the east loop, and I continued by walking the west loop. We were out about 9:00 am, and I don't remember when we finished. The sky was cloudy and it was getting warmer, although the temperature was about the 80s (F).

Wednesday. I walked around the east loop, going faster than I've been doing. I was out at about 9:00 am. The sky was full of clouds, but the temperature was nice, probably in the 80s (F). Judy didn't go with me.

Thursday. I walked around the east loop and the west loop. Judy didn't go with me, because she was getting ready for a "doll party" that she is having for our younger granddaughters and younger granddaughters of her sister, Heidi Marchant. Judy expected about 21 people to attend the party.

I was out about 11:00 am. It was hot in spaces that were not shaded. I went slow because the party was in session; I was basically waiting for the party to be over. All 21 people attended the party. The kids seem to be having fun at the party.

There was a nice south wind blowing of about 10-15 mph, that helped to cool me off. 

Friday. Judy and I walked the east loop. The air was bad today, so we went inside an didn't do any more walking.

Saturday. I'm not walking today because the air-quality is so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment