Monday, August 16, 2021

This Post is an explanation of the monthly additions that will be made to this blog

To save me time, rather than making daily additions to this blog, I have been making weekly additions with daily comments within each addition to this blog. In order to further reduce the time required for updating this blog, I am now making monthly additions to this blog, using data from the last week of that month. All of the distances will be in miles.These additions will include the NUMBER OF DAYS that I have walked during that week, plus the length of my HEAVY walks and LIGHT walks plus the TOTAL miles for that week, The Heavy and Light walks are alternated. This will allow me to keep track of my physical exercise with significantly less time in adding to the blog. The first "monthly" entry to this blog is actually for two weeks and then it goes to monthly additions.

The format for each addition to this blog will be similar to the following, for the last week of the month. Due to my age and health, I am walking instead of running:

DAYS WALKED:
HEAVY WALK:
LIGHT WALK:
TOTAL MILES for WEEK:

Comments:

The numbers apply to the last week of the month. Comments will be included in that addition to help you interpret the data for that month.

I'll see you at the end of August for my next addition to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment