Saturday, July 17, 2021

Weekly walking summary -- 8.300 miles this week

 Monday.  I walked three loops this morning. I was out at about 8:30 am and back at 10:30 am.  There was a slight breeze of about 15 mph. I didn't check the temperature, but it was hot!

After cooling off I was ready to leave home with Judy and meet my son, Chad, and his family for dinner at noon at Chuck-a-Rama in Draper. We got home about 2:00 pm. I like Chuck-a-Rama because they have good food, but I always eat too much.

Tuesday. I walked two loops, the east loop and the west loop. I was out about 8:30 and back about 10:30. The sky was cloudy most of the time I walked. I didn't check the temperature, but it was likely in the 70s (F) or 80s. There was a nice south wind blowing of about 15-20 mph. Besides helping me move when I was going north, the wind helped cool me.

Wednesday. I walked three loops, the east loop, the west loop, and the east loop again. I was out about 7:50 am and back at home about 10:00 am. I didn't check the temperatures, but it was comfortable while I was walking. I felt pretty good at the end of my walk. The sky was cloudy for about half of my walk.

Tomorrow is a funeral, so I don't expect that I will do much walking.

Thursday. We were at the funeral from 9:30 am until about 4:00 pm, and we enjoyed the talks and prayers. It was hot, though; probably in the 100s (F).

Judy and I went out about 7:30 pm and walked to the Christensen driveway and back for a distance of 0.2 miles. There was a sprinkle of rain while we were out walking, but it didn't amount to much. The temperature while we were walking was in the high 80s or low 90s, and a south wind of about 15 to 20 mph was blowing.

Friday. I walked three loops this morning. I was out at 8:20 am and back about 10:00 am. I felt fine during 2 1/2 loops, but I got pretty tired during the last half of the 3rd loop. The temperature during my walks was in the 70s (F) and 80s, and there was a south wind blowing of 10-15 mph gusts.

Saturday. I walked two loops, the east loop first and the west loop afterwards. Judy walked the west loop with me. I was out at 8:10 am and back at about 10:00 am. There was no breeze to speak of, and the temperature during my walks was in the 70s (F) and 80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment