Saturday, January 30, 2021

Weekly summary -- 2.900 miles this week

Judy was taking a nap when I left to go walking. The temperature was about  39 (F) and there was no wind blowing. The American flag that I mentioned in a previous post was hanging limp against its pole. I walked the east loop once plus half way to the corner (the same run as I did on Wednesday).  I'm advancing both the Medium walk and the Long walk the same amount. As soon as I reach the corner of Memorial Drive and 100th South I will stop advancing the Medium walk but will continue the advancement around the west loop for the Long walk. When the Long walk reaches the end of the loop, I will stop the advancement of the Long walk and return home by way of the west loop. That is, my Long walk will be once around the east loop and twice around the west loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment