Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Did a medium walk this morning

 

I did a medium walk this morning. The route was once around the east loop plus half-way to the corner and back, which is about 0.2 miles. The total distance for my medium walk was about 0.825 miles, giving about 2.075 miles for the week so far. The temperature was 32 (F) when I left home. There was a gusty wind blowing from the south, and there were snow flurries during the first part of my walk. The snow flurries were nothing to worry about -- very light.

I'm getting old, but I feel like a 60-year old. I'll be 86 on my next birthday. If I keep my health up, I'll reach my goal of walking when I am 100 years old!

Tomorrow is a rest walk of once around the east loop.  Friday is a rest day of no walking, and Saturday is a long walk; I, currently for a long walk, am doing once around the east loop and half way to the corner and back (same as my Wednesday walk) .

No comments:

Post a Comment