Saturday, July 29, 2017

Did 1.8 miles going south

For the past few days, I've been baby-sitting a new freeze-dryer to be sure there wern't any leaks and that the machine was behaving properly. As a result, I've only gotten 3-4 hours sleep each night. I thus didn't run on Wednesday. I got more sleep last night and ran today. If I had run this morning, it would have been in the late morning, but since the projected max for the day was in the mid 90s (F), I elected to wait until evening when the sun was going down and the temperature was cooler; the temperature during my run was in the low to mid 80s, and there was a lot of shade due to the evening sun getting low in the sky. I enjoyed my run and felt pretty good! I didn't carry any water, but I had big drinks at the beginning and end of the run. I didn't get dizzy during the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment