Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Another 2 miles but more jogging

Today was a beautiful day to be outside. A mixture of sun and clouds. A pleasant temperature and others on the path.

I added 10 seconds more jogging, giving me 40 seconds: 60 seconds walking, repeated throughout the run. I had no problems with the additional jogging. I took one brief rest stop going down, a brief rest stop at the turn-around point, and three brief stops going back. I saw one mother duck with ducklings.

I saw the Persian cat that I've seen in the past. She didn't run from me, but she didn't come over to be petted, either. Last week I talked with a man who was feeding the two cats that I've seen in the past. He said the cats are both female and were born near the path. The cats aren't feral (wild) and they weren't turned loose by someone. They are just outdoor cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment