Friday, October 16, 2015

Ran/walked 2.2 miles again

My wife and I just returned from our workouts. I only saw a few runners and walkers, but I saw quite a few cyclists. On the way back, I changed my timer to give me 5 seconds more walking. I'm now doing 25 seconds running and 50 seconds walking. I took two breaks on the way out (at the 0.5 and 1.0 mile markers, and four breaks on the way back, at the 1.2, 1.35, 1.7, and 2.0 mile markers. The temperature when I got back was in the mid 70s (F), a beautiful fall day. Some of the leaves on nearby trees are still green while others are turning red and brown. South Jordan City has turned off the water at the parking lot at 100th South in preparation for freezing temperatures.

I was on my feet a lot yesterday afternoon. We took two grand kids to the Halloween activities at a historical site called Gardiner Village. I didn't do a lot of walking, maybe 1 mile or so, but a lot of standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment