Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Ran a tired 2.1 miles

My wife and daughter-in-law were off looking at the Parade of Homes, so I went alone to the Jordan River Parkway. I was tired and took several rest breaks (going and coming), but I completed my run. I did, though, walk through several running phases of my run/walk. The first part of the run was overcast, but the sun came out during the last half. I didn't carry water and was pretty thirsty when I finished. I made good use of the water fountain at the parking lot, both at the beginning and the end of my run. Quite a few people were on the path, and it was a nice day to be out. During my run last week and Monday of this week, I saw quite a few quail, but I didn't see any today.  The South Jordan maintenance crew was out yesterday putting hot tar on large cracks in the asphalt.

The following picture of cracks was taken from the web.


No comments:

Post a Comment