Thursday, August 13, 2015

Another 2.2 miles

Judy and I went north, starting at 10:55 am. I felt fine on the way out but got tired on the way back. It was awfully hot during my run, and that made me more tired. I carried two cups of water but would have done better with three cups.

In the late afternoon I sprayed weeds in my lawns, and tomorrow I will mow the lawns. I'm trying to do the mowing on non-running days, because the mowing takes a lot out of me. I have a self propelled mower, and I'm not sure why I get so tired, but I do.

The following picture was taken from the web, but it illustrates how I feel when I'm finished....


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I saw your other articles and I was delighted to read all of them. I mean, you are a great inspiration to everybody. I wish I would still be active like you when I reach that age. Congrats on your increased miles! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete