Saturday, September 27, 2014

Ran/walked 2.25 miles in the rain

I was on the trail about 7:45 this morning. When I left home, it was sprinkling, and that continued during the first half of the run. Then it started raining, and I finished my run in the rain. As soon as I got home, I headed for a hot shower, and it felt good!

There were a lot of runners on the trail, but not many walkers or cyclists. I saw my dentist and stopped to talk with him. He said this is his last run before he goes to St. George next week for his annual marathon. He has been running marathons for 24 years. I didn't ask him what time he hoped for his marathon this year.

When I first started, going south from 100th South, I saw a lot of quail. The younguns were smaller than the parents and were probably born in the late Spring. The following picture is from the web.



No comments:

Post a Comment