Monday, September 15, 2014

Ran/walked 2 miles and walked another 1/2 mile

I was curious about the new tunnel under 90th South that was constructed by West Jordan City, so my wife and I drove down 90th South to look the situation over. We didn't see anything obvious, so we parked at the Sandy golf course and went north on our run/walk. We found the tunnel, next to a canal that goes north. The closest parking to the tunnel is the driving range on 90th South. We continued running and walking through the tunnel and went north on the Jordan River Parkway until we reached the one-mile mark, and then we returned to our car at the golf course. I didn't start my GPS until we had gone about 1/4 mile, and that accounts for the extra 1/2 mile that I show in the title to this post. The portion of the Jordan River Parkway that we traversed today is sorta dreary -- not much greenery and right next to a big electrical setup on 90th South next to the golf driving range.

I only had 6 hours sleep last night, and that was interrupted every hour when I woke up and drank water. I didn't have much energy today and was glad to get back to my car.

1 comment:

  1. wow superb its a difficult to walked this age although its his tolerance to achieve the target of walk on specific time
    Regards Dubai Laser treatment

    ReplyDelete