Saturday, October 04, 2008

This week was an unexpecrted rest week from my running

I felt fine on Monday when I went to bed, but an hour later I was up with severe diarrhea. Severe meaning I passed stool and water every half hour or so. I was up the whole night except for an hour sleep around 3 or 4 am, during which I messed up my bed. I still had diarrhea all day Tuesday, although it wasn't quite as bad as during the night. I slept better Tuesday night but still had a touch of diarrhea on Wednesday. I felt fine on Thursday, and my wife and I took her 91-year old mother on our annual trek through the Utah mountains to see the fall colors.

I have no idea what caused the diarrhea, but my son and his wife had it a couple of weeks ago, so some bug is making the rounds....

No comments:

Post a Comment