Saturday, March 12, 2005

Getting used to 6 miles

I ran my 6 miles again and felt pretty good at the end. This is the fourth time I've run that distance, and I can tell I'm getting used to it. My wake HR was 52 again. There was trash along the canal road, and I picked up most of it. A lot of kids walk along the canal road, and they just dump their cups and candy wrappers on the ground. When I moved from Massachusetts to Utah, I brought the "New England hiking mentality" with me to keep the trail clean, and I like to pick up trash as I run.

I saw today the two wild ducks that I saw last week. The mud puddle they were in last week is dried up. I hope they figure out that they need to fly somewhere to find water, since it will be a couple of weeks before the canal has water from Utah Lake.

Training Graphs

No comments:

Post a Comment