Saturday, April 10, 2021

Weekly walking summary -- 3.4575 miles this week

Monday.  Judy, our grand daughter Kirsten Maisey, and I went out for our morning walk. The temperature was in the 50s (F), and there was a south wind blowing of about 20 mph. The wind indicates we should have a cold front go through in a day or two.

I added to the distance we are walking. We went to the power box on Congressional and rested for a minute or so. I was tired but not fatigued when we returned home,for a distance of 0.800 miles. I am looking forward to my walk tomorrow. 

In the afternoon, Judy drove Kirsten to Provo so Kristen could go with my daughter, Tova, and her family and do hiking and horse-back riding in the Bryce Canyon area.

Tuesday. We had a bit of snow this morning, but the temperature was above freezing, and the snow didn't last. The sidewalks were dry during our walk. The temperature was in the high 40s (F) during our walk. Judy and I walked the same route we did yesterday for another 0.800 miles. I felt fine at the end of our walk.

Wednesday. Judy and I walked all the way around the east loop for a distance of 0.625 miles. There is a strong south wind blowing, so we will see lower temperatures in a day or so; tomorrow will probably be colder. Today, I went slower when the wind was a headwind to conserve my energy. The temperature during our walk was in the 50s (F). I felt pretty good after we got home, but I felt tired during the walk; the strong wind made me feel tired!

Thursday. Judy and I went walking about 10 am, and did the complete east loop again. I was tired again but not fatigued. The temperature was in the low 50s  (F), and there was a slight north breeze blowing. 

Friday. Today is a rest day. We walked to the corner and back for a distance of 0.400 miles. The temperature during our walk was in the mid 40s (F). There was no breeze that I could detect.

Saturday.  Judy, our daughter Sara, and I walked around the east block.The temperature was in the low 60s (F) and there was a very light breeze blowing. There was lots of sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment