Saturday, April 17, 2021

Weekly walking summary -- 3.900 miles this week

Monday. Judy and I walked around the east loop. The temperature was in the low 50s (F), and we were out in the early afternoon. There was a slight north breeze of about 5 mph.

Tuesday. Judy and I walked around the east loop. I felt pretty good and went faster than I usually go. The temperature during our walk was in the mid 40s (F), and there was a 5-10 mph gusty breeze blowing from the north.

Wednesday. Today is a rest day so I reduced my distance a bit, and I went to the corner and back, for a distance of 0.400 miles. It was raining slightly, with a few snow flakes, while I walked. The temperature was 38(F) while I walked. Judy walked about half the distance that I walked.

My coat isn't waterproof, but I was back in the house before the water soaked through the coat. As I walked, I could hear the rain hitting my hat.

Thursday. Judy and I walked around the east loop, and I went a bit farther to get some extra distance. It rained during the morning, but the rain had stopped when we went walking. The ground was wet, though. The temperature during our walk was in the mid 40s (F), and there was no breeze. 

Friday. Judy and I walked the east loop and then went to the corner and back for a distance of 1.025 miles. It was snowing (just snow flurries) while we were walking. The temperature was about 38 (F), so I knew the snow wouldn't stick to the sidewalk. There was no breeze.

Saturday. I took a rest day and went to the corner and back for a distance 0f 0.400 miles. It was raining a bit as I walked, and the temperature was in the 50s (F). Judy left after me and walked until she met me. Thus, her distance was about 0.3 miles.

1 comment:

  1. what a cute little family!!! Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete