Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Weekly walking summary -- 2.250 miles this week

 On Monday I felt pretty good so Judy and I walked 0.4 miles round trip to test how much I had recovered from my heavy week of walking two weeks ago. During our walk, we had temperatures in the 60s (F), and it was a beautiful Spring day. However, there was a gusty south wind that made walking difficult. The wind gusts were about 25 - 30 mph.

On Tuesday I felt pretty good so Judy and I walked about 0.6 miles round trip going part way around the east loop. The temperature was in the high 30s (F), but the gusty south wind was gone.  We may get rain or snow flurries later in the day.

On  Wednesday, I felt like I  normally feel, and Judy and I did the east loop. I was tired at the end of the loop but I wasn't fatigued, and I still wanted to do more. The temperature was 61 (F) during our walk. We were forecast to have rain and snow flurries,  but I couldn't detect them if they did occur. 

Thursday was another day of walking. Judy and I walked around the east loop for a 0.625 mile distance. I was tired when I finished the  walk around the east loop, but I wasn't fatigued. There was a south breeze of about 0.5 mph. The temperature during our walk was in the 40s (F). I don't know if the mountains got snow, but we didn't get rain or snow in western Salt Lake County. The top of the Wasatch mountains looked like they were in snow, however. Tomorrow is a no-walk day. So a predicted walk on Saturday will finish the week.

Friday and Saturday were no-walk days.

So far this week, we have accumulated  2.250 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment