Saturday, March 13, 2021

Weekly walking summary -- 1.925 miles this week

 Monday. Judy and I walked part way around the east loop and went only 0.1 mile. I didn't feel very well, so we aborted our walk.

Tuesday. Judy and I walked all the way around the east loop. I was really tired when we got back home. I'm not sure why I was so tired. I've slept good at night, although I've been getting about 6 hours of sleep. I guess that isn't enough. I felt fine during the first half and then I got tired during the last half. I think I need to reduce my distance . 

Wednesday.  Judy and I walked to the corner and back for a round trip of 0.400 miles. The full distance around the east loop is 0.625 miles.

Thursday. Judy and I walked to the corner and back for another 0.400 miles. This is the same walk we took yesterday. I had 9-10 hours of sleep last night.

Friday. Judy and I Walked to the corner and back.

Saturday. We didn't go out because it rained and snowed all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment