Saturday, February 15, 2020

Made it to the second floor


My living room is one step below the rest of the floors in the house, and I'm practicing  going down that step and then up that step. The problem I'm having is keeping my balance after I make the change in elevation.

However, I have good news to share. I made it up 15 steps to the second floor. I went inside my bedroom and bathroom and filled my pockets with bottles that I needed to use downstairs. I've been taking most of my daily pills but not quite all of the pills. I've been practicing on one step, but this was the first time I went up 15 steps to my second floor. I felt pretty good after I came down 15 steps to the main floor. The Physical Therapist, Gary, has been coming twice a week to do exercises that strengthen my leg and arm muscles, and his work is paying off.

No comments:

Post a Comment