Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I walked to my mailbox.

I walked to my mailbox and back. The mail box is on my property line, north of my driveway.

On Sunday I walked a greater distance. I went outside using the wrong door of the church building, and I walked (outside) around the church building to my car, which my wife was driving.

This week, I will go to my mailbox.  Next week I will go further. I am using my cane while I walk. I plan on walking next week to the first cable TV box that is south of my driveway

My plan is to do a long walk on Saturday, a medium walk on Wednesday, and rest walks on Monday and Tuesday. This leaves Thursday and Friday as rest days. Sunday, of course, is always a rest day since it is my Sabbath day.

Going to my mailbox is a rest walk. Going to the first cable box is a medium walk, and going the second cable box will be a long walk. It will take a week or two to put this plan into operation. I need to get used to the distance to the first and second cable boxes before my plan goes into operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment