Monday, March 05, 2018

Did a heavy run of 2.9 miles

My wife and I went to the Jordan River Parkway in  the early afternoon, and I went 2.9 miles. I felt pretty good during the run.Today was a warm day, the temperature being in the low 40s (F). There was a lot of sun. The big puddle of water under 106th South has increased in size. I had to wade through about 20 feet of water. The path under 106th South is slightly slanted to the east, and I walked through the puddle on the west side of the path; hence the water was not very deep. I didn't see many runners and walkers on the path, and there were only a couple of cars, besides my own car, in the parking lot. On the way back, I saw two runners who looked to be of high school age. They were probably from the cross country team at Bingham High School. All in all, it was a nice day to be outside. On the way back, I stopped for a minute at the various benches, and it was nice to sit and soak in the sun.

In another week or so, I should be at the parking lot at the East Pavilion.

No comments:

Post a Comment