Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Another 1.5 miles

Today is another Green day, and my wife and I drove to the Jordan River Parkway and went 1.5 miles. It was a beautiful day to be outside: temperature in the low to mid 50s (F), lots of sun, a few clouds, and almost no wind.

When we got back to my car, the car wouldn't start because the battery was discharged. My wife walked 3 miles (one way) to our home to get our other car. We tried to jumper the bad battery, but our efforts were unsuccessful, so she drove home and called the car dealer to get help. This dealer offers free help along the Wasatch Front for things like bad batteries or no gas in the car. The car started right up for the guy who came and jumpered the battery, and I drove home. I'm not sure why the battery was discharged, and I don't remember how long we've had the battery. I need to get the battery checked and probably replaced.


No comments:

Post a Comment