Monday, February 06, 2017

Another 1.5 miles

Today was a Green day, and I went to the Jordan River Parkway and ran and walked 1.5 miles. There was a 10 mph gusty south wind. Because I was going south, the wind was a head wind on the way out and a tail wind on the way back. I had my 3 layers, including my nylon wind breaker, and I felt comfortable. The air temp was in the mid 40s (F) during my run. The path was all dry but there were a few spots of snow on the side of the path. Due to the slope of the ground, the water from the melting snow was going into the dirt on the side of the path instead of on the path itself. I took only one rest stop during the run, and that break was on the way back when I had about 0.25 mile left to go. It was a short break of about 20 seconds. I used the bench which is just north of the 0.25 mile point.

No comments:

Post a Comment