Thursday, October 20, 2016

2.0 Miles again

It was getting dark when I left home, but I did 2.0 miles again, doing most of the run in the dark. I had no problems seeing the trail, even though it is dark asphalt, because lights from buildings about 1/4 mile away were enough for me to see the trail. I saw a few runners, walkers, and cyclists on the path, although they were finishing their runs while I was just starting my run. The temperature was in the 50s (F) during my run, a nice temperature for running. I used my 80 seconds:60 seconds ratio of running:walking, although I walked the last half mile because my legs were getting tired.

I saw three cats at the 1/2 mile point. I think two were Persian cats and one was a black cat, although it was hard to see them in the dark. I've seen two of the cats before (one Persian and one black) in the same general area, but this is the first time I've seen three cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment