Wednesday, April 27, 2016

I was pretty tired, but I staggered through another 1.64 miles

I didn't sleep very well last night, because I had a dry cough that resulted from eating a Creamies not long before I went to bed. I didn't have the right homeopathic remedy for dry coughs, and the ones I took didn't help much. During the night I coughed quite hard, and some blood came up with the cough. I was worried that the blood was a result of the blood thinner I'm taking, but the blood didn't occur anymore, and I decided it was a result of hard coughs during the night. In addition, I've been on the blood thinner for over 6 months, and I've had no problems with internal bleeding.

On my way to the Jordan River Parkway, I stopped at Daves and got some of the homeopathic remedy for dry coughs, so I'm ready for the next bout of coughing. I felt pretty tired during my run, actually a walk, and I wondered if I should abort my walk and return to my car. However, I decided to continue and made it to the turnaround point and then back to my car. I spent about 10 minutes at the turnaround point talking with a walker who is an older, retired man, although he is 7-8 years younger than me. He said he has seen me before on the path.

The temperature during my walk was in the mid 50s (F), and the sky was cloudy. We're supposed to have rain later this evening and maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment