Saturday, August 09, 2014

Just finished my run/walk of another 2 miles

I started my run about 10 am and ran 2 miles, going south from the South Jordan East Pavilion (about 108th South). The shade temperature was in the high 70s (F) when I started, but the direct-sun temperature was probably in the high 80s to mid 90s. That route doesn't have much shade, especially that late in the morning. I only had about 5 hours sleep last night, and I was tired during the run and took several rest stops on the way back. My wife, Judy, didn't go with me, because she and a friend will be taking the Salt Lake Valley Home Show tour and will be on her feet for most of the afternoon and evening.

I think I'll continue my 2-mile runs next week. Until I get my sleep under control, I don't want to push for longer distances. I'm getting to bed a bit earlier, but I'm waking up earlier and have problems going back to sleep. Hopefully, I'll get a good nap today.

No comments:

Post a Comment