Monday, August 11, 2014

I ran/walked 2 miles again

My wife and I went to the South Jordan East Pavilion and went 2 miles using the same route I used on Saturday of last week. I felt slightly stronger than I did on Saturday, and I got a bit more sleep than I've been getting. We went in the early evening while the sun was still above the Oquirrh Mountains. I didn't check the temperature, but it was probably in the low 80s (F) and had been in the low 90s earlier in the day. The sky was cloudy, and the sun would have been just above the pavilion that is shown in the picture shown below. I like going to the Pavilion, because it has a water fountain, and that water is great to begin and end my run.

The picture shown below was taken from the web, and the camera was located just east of where I usually park my car.



No comments:

Post a Comment