Thursday, March 21, 2013

Rode the Expresso bike and ran/walked at the gym

We had about an inch of snow this morning, but the air temperature was above freezing, and by mid afternoon, the snow was gone. I only had five hours sleep last night, so I took a two-hour nap before my wife and I went to the gym. I rode the bike for three miles and then ran/walked the indoor track for about 10 minutes (approximately 1/2 mile). I didn't push for speed on the bike and just did enjoyable rides.

Even though I had a total of seven hours sleep, I still feel tired. A shorter sleep at night plus a nap isn't as good as a longer sleep at night and maybe a shorter nap. When I was younger, I had no problems sleeping in until 10 or 11 am, after having stayed up until late. But, no more. Come 7:30, I'm awake and ready to go, even though I was up late.

No comments:

Post a Comment