Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ran/walked for about 62 minutes

Today was a beautiful day! The temperature when I left to go running was in the mid 60s (F), a faint breeze that kept me cool, and lots of sun and beautiful clouds. Quite a few people were using the Parkway today for cycling, walking, and running. When I say "quite a few" people, that means about 9 or 10. That seems like quite a few people, but when you remember that I was out for an hour, that number of people is actually small.

I did about 3.3 miles. I felt fine for the first 1.75 miles, and then I got tired and took two rest stops on the way back. The first one was at about 2.2 miles, and the second one was something more than that, but I don't remember where I was when I sat down for a couple of minutes. I did have my GPS with me, but I forgot to restart it after my first rest-stop, and I ran about 1/4 mile before I discovered the GPS wasn't running. Thus, I'm estimating that 1/4 mile and the time I probably took doing it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. This is my first visit to your blog. I am totally inspired by your running and healthy lifestyle. After reading some of your posts, I realized a lot of things. I will definitely try to spend more time for my health. Thanks for posting about your daily routine including some of the really inspiring stories.

    ReplyDelete