Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Ran & Walked 2 Miles

My heart rate was 60 this morning, still high but low enough for a short run. I ran 2 miles. I'd left my GPS and timer home, so I ran until I was tired and then walked for a short time. During the first mile, I only took two walking breaks. On the way back, I took three walking breaks. Because I ran for more seconds than I've been doing, and because my heart rate was relatively high, I stopped after two miles. I felt good during the two miles, but I was starting to get tired, and I'm glad I didn't go farther.

We had rain during the night and early morning, and it was sprinkling during my run. The temperature was in the high 40s (F), and it was another good day for being outside. I wore my long running pants and my usual three layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment