Monday, January 24, 2011

Ran another 5 miles

Today is my rest run, and I ran/walked 5 miles, doing 114 left-foot-steps running and 66 lfs walking. I didn't take any rest stops, and I kept that ratio for the full run. I didn't measure my wakeup heart rate this morning, but it was 58 this afternoon after I awoke from a short nap.

The shade temperature when I left home was 42 (F) and 39 when I returned. Today has been a beautiful day. Lots of sun and little if any wind. I drove to the East Pavilion in South Jordan and ran south from there. My 2.5 mile turnaround was at the north entrance to the tunnel under 123rd South. We're expecting some snow tonight and tomorrow, and I'm glad I ran today. I wore my running shorts and had 2 layers. I was a little cold in the beginning but felt fine once my body warmed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment