Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another 1.5 mile walk/jog

I walked and jogged the 1.5 mile northward path again this afternoon. On Monday I guessed that I jogged about 800 feet, but that number is just a guess. I decided while out walking today that I would track the number of times I jogged instead of guessing the distance. On both Monday and today I jogged 8 times. During the four times going out and the first two times coming back I felt fine during my jogging, but I was tired during the last two times. However, after I stopped jogging I quickly recovered and felt fine. I've continued to feel fine since I returned home. I did most of my stretches before I left home. I only did 5 situps, because I made a mistake and ate lunch before I did my stretches. I felt nausea during the situps and stopped after 5 of them. I also didn't do the stretches for my back.

We had snow flurries during the night and this morning, but by the time I left home, the snow had stopped. The sky was still overcast and the temperature was in the low 40s (F). No wind was blowing, and I enjoyed being out.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are feeling better, but still be careful out there. I saw your comment over at Tanya's blog...you are so correct, better to have the glass half full!!

    ReplyDelete